A Timeless Remembrance

A Kinki Kids/KKL fan blog.
Usual stuff & thoughts and etc from me about them.


Tuesday, November 8, 2011

For the xxth time I say : I love my fandom XD


Fufufu~
Whoever have the idea to put this into the booklet, THANK YOU & I love you XDDDD.
Seriously
1. Yokohama Arena - Hikaru Genji Concert, their 1st meet.
2. JR Kyoto, though I'm not sure about this, but once Tsu said they used to go to Tokyo together.
3. Nippon Budokan - where's their first live concert was held.
4. Akasaka Toyokawa Inari - the place where their debut ceremony was held.
5. Studio ( I dunno the name) but this studio was used by them when making Single Family, and even made an appearance(LOL) in 24 CHANNEL, Eni wo Yuite making video, and also SMAP CM. edit due to a some things I need to clear off :P
6. Tokyo Dome - in where each year they hold their concert & celebrate Koichi's birthday.

Aside than this, I also love the pretties pictures of futari XDDDDDD

This album seems - indeed special made for KinKi Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment